Thursday, August 17, 2006

Man Hole

If the idea of a "perfect person" is not true, then certainly, there are no perfect relationships and perfect couples in this world.

and i agree with that.

I am not even close to being perfect. I have my mood swings, my unexplainable 'pagsusungit' and exploding temper at times.. but people close to my heart knows that there's more to love about me. (nakow!!!)

I think the same principle applies to everyone. You just have to be patient with people you love and care for. Being committed (romantically or even as a friend), means that you will accept them for whoever they are. Misunderstandings and Differences are man holes that could trap and kill you. Don't let it get in the way, any disputes should be settled and every argument you get yourself into should give you a lesson that will help you become a better person.

Tart and I have argued several times. And it gave way to numerous discussions about insecurity, assurance, and sensitiveness. I am proud to say that through all these small, petty problems, our relationship grew stronger and we became more open to each other. Sometimes, people tend to be too emotional and they develop a 'nonsense-let me win!' way of rationalizing things. But after contemplating on the situation, you realize that both of you makes sense. You learn from each other. And it is for this reason, that you love your partner more and more.

A relationship is a partnership, you're there to help the other person grow.

So after all the blah blah.. what i'm really trying to say is that in every relationship, PATIENCE is the key. It lets you listen, think, and understand.

Patience is like water. It goes downhill quickly, but there's abundant supply. You just have to learn how to give more. ;-)

Think about it.

PS: i love you my dave. hihihi.

pink scissors at 12:17 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting