Monday, August 14, 2006

My Stars



When you go out on a fair-weathered night and look up the sky, you’d see plenty of stars. Some are brighter and bigger than the others… but they are all beautiful. They all sparkle as you sleep tightly through the long and quiet night.

Stars are jewels in the sky...
Friends are like stars...

…Just as how I am amazed with how God filled the vast skies with stars, I wonder how we find true, loving friends in such a big world. (I certainly believe they are God’s gift!)

…Just as how I stand in awe of their brilliance, I’m thankful that my friends know how to brighten up the gloomiest days of my life!

…Just as how I am astonished with the calmness of the night, I gratefully praise God for giving me wonderful stars!


Sometimes I don’t get to see some of my friends. But just like stars, I know they are out there – reminding me that at the darkest moments of my life, a tiny beacon of light still shines through.

And I love each one of them.

Friends are the jewels of my life.


mwah! mwah!

pink scissors at 2:01 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting