Friday, August 11, 2006

Roller Coasters





Its my favorite ride…

Everytime I go to a theme park, the sight of the huge tracks make me wonder with awe and it makes my jaw drop with anticipation of how thrilling it would be to experience the ride. It does make your stomach churn and leaves you with a spinning head afterwards, but believe me.-- it’s all worth it. Its happiness, and care-free feeling combined… but the most fulfilling of all is being able to conquer your fear.


Life and Roller Coasters are the same. There’s the slow upward climb, the sudden drop and the horrifying turns. You’re in for surprises, a lot of thrills and laughter. I had my share of the roller coaster ride. I’ve experienced a lot of fun and downfall along the way. There’s a lot of risky decisions that you need to make and inevitable situations that you need to deal with.

I just hope I won’t fall off from the roller coaster before my ride ends. I’m hanging on.

pink scissors at 12:38 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting